Complete Service Portfolio for Cyprus Company
Our Vision is to be the strategic partner of our clients business, as we plan a future full of opportunities.
Through our knowledge and professionalism we aspire to treat every client as an individual. We face every new project with integrity and commitment to achieve optimal business performance and top-tier achievements .
Members of :
Company Name Verification
One of our specialists will contact you via email to provide additional info. We will NOT send you any unsolicited emails.
Why Cyprus ?
Low Tax Regime – Only 12.5% Corporate Tax rate and Lowest IP BOX tax in Europe. Cyprus Tax system is fully aligned with EU and International regulations.
Excellent Geographical Location – Strategically located as a gateway to Europe – the long established business hub.
Network of various Double Tax Treaties – Large network of Double tax treaties with over 58 countries. Such as the USA, Russia, Ukraine, and many more.
Company Related Services
CYPRUS COMPANY FORMATION
Our team can take on board the entire process of registering your International Business Company to Cyprus from start to finish.
- Company Formation
- Shelf Companies
However, apart from Cyprus, we can also offer a variety of other jurisdictions such as the UK, BVI, Seychelles, and others both offshore and onshore. Fully managed onshore or offshore company incorporation.
CYPRUS & EU BANK ACCOUNT OPENING
KYC (Know your Client produces) is mandatorily conducted by our Firm in association with our due diligence partners.
- Introduction to Cyprus Banks / European Banks
- Opening of Individual or Corporate bank account
- Opening of Trust Accounts
- Preparation of Debit or Credit Cards
- Management Online e-banking registration
- Provide assistance in Credit facilities
You can Contact us in relation to any service personal – individual or company / Corporate bank account”. A fairly simple process. Our team of experts will give you a detailed description of what needs to be submitted and the entire procedure with step-by-step instructions for opening a bank account.
CYPRUS & INTERNATIONAL TAX & VAT CONSULTING
Our team of tax professionals can advise on supporting the below services with the recommended legal structure.
- Personal & Corporate Tax Planning
- International Tax Strategy for Individuals
- International Tax for Corporate entities
- Double Taxation Avoidance
- Advice on international Trusts
Learn how to benefit from International tax with your Cyprus Company, learn how to benefit from Cyprus internationally tax entities for Individuals or Corporate entities in offshore and/or onshore jurisdictions.
CYPRUS NON DOM REGISTRATION
This rule applies to individuals who, in the relevant tax year:
- Do not reside in any other country for a time period of more than 183 (collective) days
- Are not a tax resident in any other country
- Reside in Cyprus for at least 60 days
- Have additional Cyprus ties, including:
- Being an employee of a Cyprus Company
- Business ownership
- Being a director of a Cyprus Tax Resident company
All of the above must take place within a single tax year, and will not be considered valid in the case of termination of employment during the said tax year.
CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST
Why you might want to set up a Cyprus international trust
- Protected by the Cyprus Courts
- Flexibility on Investments
- Powers of a Trustee, Protector, Settlor
- Strict confidentiality of Trust documents.
- Significant tax planning possibilities.
The Cyprus International Trust regime enables non-tax residents of Cyprus to create a Trust in Cyprus and enjoy the highest possible degree of asset protection and create estate planning internationally along with the tax benefits and strict confidentiality.
CYPRUS COMPANY REDOMICILATION
Thinking of re-domiciling your Company to a safer jurisdiction? Is EU the solution?
Then look no further than Cyprus as it offers flexible re-domiciling terms, a low tax environment, and a legal system that safeguards your Company’s interests and assets!
- Legal system based on the English Common Law
- Corporation tax at only 12.5%
- Exemption from dividends
- Exemption on capital gains
- Prestigious location as opposed to other off-shore jurisdictions
Easy and straight forward re-domiciliation rules in Cyprus and the ability to continue the Company’s pre-relocation business as if its jurisdiction has never changed while keeping the same or different trading name
CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
The Cyprus IP Box Regime provides the following rules for intellectual property assets:
- Qualifying intangible assets
- Qualifying expenditure of the IP Box
- Qualifying income of the IP Box
- Overall Profit and Direct costs
- Calculation of taxable profit of the Cyprus Company
- Accounting Records of the Cyprus Company
Generally Assets that do not qualify for the transitional provisions for the Cyprus IP Box Regime.
Advanced regulatory guidance and compliance with local and foreign Gaming Tax and Online Gaming policies.
- Cyprus (Class B Betting Licence)
- Curacao (Master eGaming Licence)
- Malta (B2B – B2B Online Gaming Licence)
Our iGaming Consultants with 10+ years of experience in the Online Gaming industry can give you a detailed description of your Online Gaming needs. One-stop Shop for every iGaming Business
REPRESENTATION & TRUSTEE SERVICES
Full turnkey end to end corporate services for your Cyprus Company. Setting up your company in Cyprus has never been easier, Simple yet advanced Substance solutions from Renting an actual office space & Recruiting the right personnel alongside your Online Digital presence (Phone/Website/ Emails/ Hosting).
- Registered office for Cyprus Company
- Trustee for Local and Foreign Trusts
- Nominee Appointments for Individuals
- Nominee for Investments & Shareholders
- Company Secretary / Directorship
Always In accordance with our AML (Anti-money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Client) policies, we undertake full local Representation & Trustee Services.
“International Tax and Corporate structuring is at its pick. Proper planning allows for tax savings and ease of mind.”
“Choosing the right partners for your Tax planning and corporate needs.”
Choosing the right partners for your Tax planning
“Corporate requests are a daily routine for all Cyprus or offshore Companies. Contract Law and preparation of agreements is part of the compliance burden for all clients.”
Legal & Corporate partners right next to you every step of the way.
“Mergers and Acquisitions transactions require strong negations skills, transparency and professionalism”
We represent your interests as if it was ours.
Legal & Corporate partners right next to you every step of the way.
“The compliance burden is heavier than ever before and each entity has to bear the cost”
“AML due diligence is of vital important to all clients.”