MAXIMUM ASSET PROTECTION - CAN BE SET UP IN LESS THAN 5 WORKING DAYS
The Cyprus International Trust regime enables non-tax residents of Cyprus to create a Trust in Cyprus and enjoy the highest possible degree of asset protection and create estate planning internationally along with the tax benefits and strict confidentiality.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The Settlor transfers the property/assets to a legal or physical person, the Trustee, who holds the property for the benefit of the beneficiaries in accordance with the terms of the Trust Deed.
- The following conditions must be met in order to have a Cyprus International Trust:
- The Settlor, must not be a resident of Cyprus during the calendar year, preceding the year of creation of the Trust; AND
- The beneficiaries, with the exception of charitable institutions, must not be resident of Cyprus during the calendar year, which precedes the year of creation of the Trust; AND
- At least one of the Trustees must be a tax resident of Cyprus throughout the life of the Trust
For more information on Cyprus International Trusts please visit https://cyprusconsultancy.com/why-choose-cyprus-for-international-trusts-cit/
Can I open a bank account on the Cyprus International Trust ?
Yes of course you can.
Can I put on the Trust assets in foreign jurisdictions?
Like with Cyprus Companies yes you can gift assets in foreign jurisdiction to the Cyprus International Trust.
Should I travel to Cyprus to set up the Cyprus International Trust?
Yes everything can be done remotely.
Can the Trust have multiple beneficiaries?
Yes, the Cyprus International Trust can have multiple beneficiaries who are usually the family members of the Settlor hence the Trust is set up for succession purposes.
Still have questions?
Call us at +357 24663570
Where to find us:
81, Griva Digeni Avenue, MARINOS Court, 3rd floor, office 301
P.O. BOx 42656, P.C. 6501, 6043
Larnaca – Cyprus
Tel: +357 24663402 , Fax: +357 24663409