TAX & VAT Consulting
Thousands of companies are registered in Cyprus every month, because of its business-friendly Tax Regime, making it the best place to do business in the EU.
Some of the many benefits, that Cyprus Companies receive from the Cyprus Tax Regime are:
- One of the lowest Corporation tax rates in EU – 12.5% on profits
- Full exemption from profits generated from securities i.e. shares/bonds
- The distinction between “domicile tax residents” and “non-domicile tax residents” (Company or Individuals).
- Flexible reorganisation rules with tax benefits
- Carrying forward of tax losses for 5 years
- Unilateral Tax Relief rule for taxes paid abroad
- Notional Interest Deduction (NID) on new equity invested from 2015 onwards replacing the back to back financing arrangements.
- Exemption from Dividend Income Tax based on the EU – Parent Subsidiary Directive
- Purely Holding Companies are outside the scope of VAT in Cyprus
- Extremely attractive IP Box allowing for an effective Corporation Tax at 2.5% on qualifying profits.
- No withholding tax on interest, royalty and dividends payments to “non-tax resident individuals”.
- Full tax group relief.
- Over 60 Double Tax Treaties.
Personal Taxation and Corporate Taxation
- Corporation tax calculation and review
- Personal Income tax (including matters for expatriates)
- Special defense contribution (dividends, rent, interest income)
- Immovable Property tax
- Estate duty
- Stamp duty
- Social Insurance
- Land transfer fees
- Registration with Income Tax Authorities
- Preparation and submission of Tax Returns
- Preparation and submission of Capital Statements
- Preparation of tax due diligence reports
- Assistance in obtaining tax residency certificates
- Assistance in obtaining non-domicile certificates
- Income Tax Rulings
- Request for Tax Clearance Certificates
- Payment of Taxes
- Transfer Pricing studies
International Tax Planning and Structuring
- Strategic Tax Planning on investments, commercial transactions, international fund transfers and cross border transactions
- Advice on matters relating to permanent establishments and transfer pricing
- Advice on Double Tax Treaties
- Advice on international activities such as optimal corporate structures and strategic tax planning
- Registration with VAT Authorities
- VAT planning
- VAT consulting
- VAT compliance
- VAT Rulings
- VAT Audit
Cyprus Company Related Services
CYPRUS COMPANY FORMATION
Our team can take on board the entire process of registering your International Business Company to Cyprus from start to finish.
- Company Formation
- Shelf Companies
However, apart from Cyprus, we can also offer a variety of other jurisdictions such as the UK, BVI, Seychelles, and others both offshore and onshore. Fully managed onshore or offshore company incorporation.
Cyprus & EU Bank Account Opening
KYC (Know your Client produces) is mandatorily conducted by our Firm in association with our due diligence partners.
- Introduction to Cyprus Banks / European Banks
- Opening of Individual or Corporate bank account
- Opening of Trust Accounts
- Preparation of Debit or Credit Cards
- Management Online e-banking registration
- Provide assistance in Credit facilities
You can Contact us in relation to any service personal – individual or company / Corporate bank account”. A fairly simple process. Our team of experts will give you a detailed description of what needs to be submitted and the entire procedure with step-by-step instructions for opening a bank account.
Cyprus & International Tax & Vat Consulting
Our team of tax professionals can advise on supporting the below services with the recommended legal structure.
- Personal & Corporate Tax Planning
- International Tax Strategy for Individuals
- International Tax for Corporate entities
- Double Taxation Avoidance
- Advice on international Trusts
Learn how to benefit from International tax with your Cyprus Company, learn how to benefit from Cyprus internationally tax entities for Individuals or Corporate entities in offshore and/or onshore jurisdictions.
CYPRUS NON DOM REGISTRATION
This rule applies to individuals who, in the relevant tax year:
- Do not reside in any other country for a time period of more than 183 (collective) days
- Are not a tax resident in any other country
- Reside in Cyprus for at least 60 days
- Have additional Cyprus ties, including:
- Being an employee of a Cyprus Company
- Business ownership
- Being a director of a Cyprus Tax Resident company
All of the above must take place within a single tax year, and will not be considered valid in the case of termination of employment during the said tax year.
CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST
Why you might want to set up a Cyprus international trust
- Protected by the Cyprus Courts
- Flexibility on Investments
- Powers of a Trustee, Protector, Settlor
- Strict confidentiality of Trust documents.
- Significant tax planning possibilities.
The Cyprus International Trust regime enables non-tax residents of Cyprus to create a Trust in Cyprus and enjoy the highest possible degree of asset protection and create estate planning internationally along with the tax benefits and strict confidentiality.
CYPRUS COMPANY REDOMICILATION
Thinking of re-domiciling your Company to a safer jurisdiction? Is EU the solution?
Then look no further than Cyprus as it offers flexible re-domiciling terms, a low tax environment, and a legal system that safeguards your Company’s interests and assets!
- Legal system based on the English Common Law
- Corporation tax at only 12.5%
- Exemption from dividends
- Exemption on capital gains
- Prestigious location as opposed to other off-shore jurisdictions
Easy and straight forward re-domiciliation rules in Cyprus and the ability to continue the Company’s pre-relocation business as if its jurisdiction has never changed while keeping the same or different trading name
CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
The Cyprus IP Box Regime provides the following rules for intellectual property assets:
- Qualifying intangible assets
- The expenditure of the IP Box
- Qualifying income of the IP Box
- Overall Profit and Direct costs
- Calculation of taxable profit of the Cyprus Company
- Accounting Records of the Cyprus Company
Generally Assets that do not qualify for the transitional provisions for the Cyprus IP Box Regime.
Advanced regulatory guidance and compliance with local and foreign Gaming Tax and Online Gaming policies.
- Cyprus (Class B Betting Licence)
- Curacao (Master eGaming Licence)
- Malta (B2B – B2B Online Gaming Licence)
Our iGaming Consultants with 10+ years of experience in the Online Gaming industry can give you a detailed description of your Online Gaming needs. One-stop Shop for every iGaming Business
Representation & Trustee Services
Full turnkey end to end corporate services for your Cyprus Company. Setting up your company in Cyprus has never been easier, Simple yet advanced Substance solutions from Renting an actual office space & Recruiting the right personnel alongside your Online Digital presence (Phone/Website/ Emails/ Hosting).
- Registered office for Cyprus Company
- Trustee for Local and Foreign Trusts
- Nominee Appointments for Individuals
- Nominee for Investments & Shareholders
- Company Secretary / Directorship
Always In accordance with our AML (Anti-money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Client) policies, we undertake full local Representation & Trustee Services.
Still have questions?
Where to find us:
P.O. BOx 42656, P.C. 6501, 6043
Larnaca – Cyprus
Tel: +357 24663402 , Fax: +357 24663409