Curacao Gambling Specifications
Offering eGaming Licencing, Curaçao is one of the most stable iGaming Jurisdiction since 1996, Through a single license, you can have all forms of gaming offerings such as Casinos, Sports Betting, Exchanges, Lottery, Games of Skill and Chance.
A fairly simple application process (2-4 Weeks) regarding operating compliance requirements for Curaçao eGaming License.
- Domain ownership;
- Presence of at least one physical server of the company in the jurisdiction;
- Technical (Hardware and Software) audit of each gaming system;
- Software Certification – RNG Certificate;
To be able to proceed with the eGaming Licence Curacao. they require servers hosting in Curacao, as well as overseas if they would prefer.
Cost and Duration of license
- All Licenses are issued for one or two years and may be renewed on application, NBA can revoke or suspend a license in the event of failure to comply with the regulations under the “Article 24” of betting law 2012.
- The Licensee must pay a fee of EUR 30,000 For one year and EUR 45,000 for two years.
A combined rate of 13% which consist of 10% of net revenue and 3% contribution to the Authority which 2% is allocated to the Cyprus sport Federations and 1% to gambling addition programmes as stated to the (Article 71, Betting Law 2012).
- Accepted payment methods for Class B are Debit/Credit Card and/or other kinds of electronic payment(Article 54,Betting law 2012)
- No cash transactions are allowed for Class-B licensees electronic bets (Article 58(1),Betting Law 2012).
- Class B licensees are prohibited from accepting a bet, unless in the account maintained in the name of the player are sufficient funds to cover the amount of the bet
- Class B license must maintain a valid bank account at an authorized banking institution operating in Cyprus.
- A backup server in the territory of republic of Cyprus which shall be linked to the authority’s computerized systems and have the ability to facilitate real time transactions and information’s about betting activities.
- A specialized website address ending with TLD of “.com.cy” from the Cyprus cydns regulatory.
- The betting platform must meet all the criteria as described in (Directive_13_2016) of Betting Law 2012
Still have questions?
Where to find us:
P.O. BOx 42656, P.C. 6501, 6043
Larnaca – Cyprus
Tel: +357 24663402 , Fax: +357 24663409