- We provide our clients with already approved Company names
- Once the client approves a name we send over the Memorandum and Articles of Association for review, signature and approval
- Once we receive back the Memorandum and Articles we submit the Cyprus Company for incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. If we are the registered shareholders of the Company then no signature is needed by the client
- The Cyprus Company registration is fully incorporated within 3 working days from submission and the whole process is done electronically
- Once we receive the original signed certificates and Memorandum and Articles in English from the Registrar of Companies we send them over to the client electronically. The original documents are kept to the registered office of the Company at all times. Apostille copies of the corporate documents are provided upon request
- We finally proceed with obtaining a Tax registration number as per the Law and order the official seal of the Company
For more information please visit our Publication: Obligations of a Cyprus Company
Cyprus Company is considered as tax resident of Cyprus only if the management and control of the Company are in Cyprus – this is:
- The majority of the Board of Directors should be Cyprus tax residents
- Board meetings should take place in Cyprus
- Books and records should be kept in Cyprus
- At least one bank account should be kept in Cyprus
Do I need to be there for Company incorporation:
Everything can be done remotely.
Do I need to sign anything in original ?
No everything is signed electronically.
Why do I need a Cyprus Tax resident Director ?
If a Cyprus Company does not have a local Director and Secretary or the majority of the Board of Directors does not reside in Cyprus the Company is risking being treated as a Controlled Foreign Company hence not considered a Cyprus Tax resident Company.
As a result the Company will not be able to take advantage of the Cyprus tax system benefits such as 12.5% Corporate Tax on Profit.
What documents are needed for Company incorporation ?
Copy of passport and utility bill however, for KYC purposes our office requires additional KYC documents in regards to source and value of wealth of the client.
When can I start trading with the Company ?
When the Company is incorporated you will receive a Company number and subsequently a Tax number. Once you have these 2 you can start trading.